The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Abusing massively overpowered skills with Visions of Regret, making sure your opponent does nothing and takes damage, or retorts and takes damage.
- Used in Hexway builds frequently in GvG
- Somewhat frequently seen in HA.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesmer/ritualist domination=12+1+1 inspiration=10+1 fastcasting=8+1 res=2][visions of regret][Backfire][Empathy][Signet of Humility][Optional][Power Drain][Drain Enchantment][Flesh of My Flesh][/build] </pvxbig>
- 5x Prodigy's Insignia
- Superior Vigor
- Minor/Major Domination
- Minor Fast Casting
- Minor Inspiration
- Domination Wand of Memory, 20% cast time
- Domination Focus of Aptitude, 20% recharge
- Inspiration Wand of Memory, 20% cast time
- Inspiration Focus of Aptitude, 20% recharge
- Domination Wand of Memory, +15/-1 energy
- Domination Focus of Fortitude, +15/-1 energy
- Spear of Defense, +5 energy
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Strength Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
- Prioritize your targets where your hexes will be most effective.
- Use Visions of Regret on casters.
- Backfire can be used for caster hate. Interchange with VoR on casters, but make sure not to use both hexes on one target.
- Use Empathy to put pressure on melee.
- Use Drain Enchantment for enchantment removal and energy management.
- Use Power Drain to interrupt key spells and as energy management.
- Resurrect allies.
- Standard anti-caster
- Hex removal
- Archive:Team - HB VoR Capway for the old HB version of this build.