The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The Visions of Regret Mesmer uses the synergy between Visions of Regret and Wastrel's Worry to pressure both melee and casters. Visions of Regret punishes foes for using skills while Wastrel's Worry punishes them for not doing so, creating a lose-lose situation.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=mesme/any domination=12+1+1 inspiration=9+1 fastcasting=9+1][visions of regret][Backfire][wastrel's worry][optional][optional][Power Drain][Drain Enchantment][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig> Optional slots should be:
- Empathy can be used for melee hate and to counter autoattacking.
- Shatter Enchantment for enchantment removal and armor-ignoring damage.
- Hex Breaker can be used to prevent spikes or dangerous hexes from affecting you.
- Signet of Humility for additional shutdown and pressure.
- Rend Enchantments for remove prots in spike teams.
- Diversion for another way to take advantage of Wastrel's Worry.
- Survivor Insignias.
- 40/40 Domination Set.
- 40/40 Inspiration Set.
- Defensive Shield + Spear Sets.
- Prioritize your targets where your hexes will be most effective.
- Use Visions of Regret on a foe and follow up with Wastrel's Worry for guaranteed armor ignoring damage.
- Backfire can be used for caster hate and as a cover for Visions of Regret.
- Pressure opponents with Wastrel's Worry and as a cover hex.
- Use Drain Enchantment for enchantment removal and energy management.
- Use Power Drain to interrupt key spells and as energy management.
- Resurrect allies.
- Standard anti-caster
- Hex removal
- A hard res such as Flesh of My Flesh, Death Pact Signet, or Resurrection Chant.
- Overload can add additional damage to casting foes.
- Cry of Frustration can be used for a Hard interrupt.
- Inspired Enchantment or Revealed Enchantment to remove Enchantments and re-use them (Holy Veil for example).
- Inspired Hex or Revealed Hex for hex removal and the chance to remove powerful Domination hexes and re-use them.
- Ether Phantom with Drain Delusions for energy denial/management.
- Rip Enchantment for enchantment removal.
- Shield Bash to disable melee.