The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Assassin's Promise to enable spamming of Protective Spirit, Seed of Life, and small prots while also being able to chain Aegis by oneself.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/A prot=12+1+1 divine=10+1 Deadly=8][Assassins Promise][Reversal of Fortune][Protective Spirit][seed of life][Shield of Absorption][Optional][Aegis][Divine Boon@14][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Insignias. Runes needed for stats above, and a rune of superior vigor.
- Divine Favor headpiece (with a Superior Divine Favor rune) for casting Divine Boon.
- Usual monk weapon sets.
- Hct/Hrt staff. for AP and unlinked spells.
- Use Seed of Life and/or Shield of Absorption on people under focused fire.
- Use Protective Spirit to counter hard hitting enemies. (can be used more frequently due to Selfless/Divine Spirit)
- Use Aegis as a party wide block.
- Use Selfless Spirit/Divine Spirit to cut energy costs down!
- Use Assassins Promise to recharge your Seed of Life and Aegis.
- Use Reversal of Fortune As your 'redbar' skill and a solid prot.
- Use Divine Boon To buff your prots and RoF's redbar ability.
- Cast Divine Boon with a +1+3 divine headpiece for increased heals.
- Spirit Bond
- Dismiss Condition
- Deny Hexes
- "You Move Like a Dwarf!" and optionally "Finish Him!" to call targets for Discordway-type builds
High Energy Variant
- Use both Divine Spirit and Selfless Spirit on the same bar to further decrease the cost of the heavy prots.
- Replace the small prots with Spirit Bond and/or Shield Guardian.
- Standard anti-caster.
- Heavy Hex and enchant removal.