The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/A Smiting=12+1+3 Shad=10 Protec=6+1 Divine=6+1][Unseen Fury][Kirin's Wrath][Symbol of Wrath][Shield of Judgment][Light of Deldrimor]["By Ural's Hammer!"][Shield of Absor][Dark Escape][/build] </pvxbig> "By Ural's Hammer!" Skill is different from this page and affects usage of build, rendering it unable to farm the underworld.
- Armor: Max AL, with full Survivor's Insignias and Runes of Vitae. Rune of Superior Vigor is recommended.
- Weapons: You are going to need two weapon sets for this farm:
Grasping Darknesses Edit
- Make sure you are wielding your weapon set with the "Sheltered by Faith" shield.
- Aggro one or two groups of patrolling Grasping Darknesses and lose all other aggro with Dark Escape. When the group is balled, cast Unseen Fury, Kirin's Wrath, "By Ural's Hammer!", Symbol of Wrath, Shield of Judgment, and Light of Deldrimor in that order. The group should be dead within a few seconds.
Smite Crawlers Edit
- Make sure you are wielding your weapon set with the "Sleep Now in the Fire" shield.
- Aggro the group of Smite Crawlers (using Dark Escape to mitigate damage), then cast Shield of Judgment, "By Ural's Hammer!", SoA, Kirin's Wrath, Symbol of Wrath, and Light of Deldrimor in that order. The group should be dead momentarily.
- Never auto-attack Smite Crawlers as they have Shield of Judgment and will most likely kill you.
Skeletons of Dhuum Edit
- Prior to aggroing a Skeleton of Dhuum, make sure you are wielding your weapon set with the "Sheltered by Faith" shield.
- Precast Shield of Judgment and aggro. Cast "By Ural's Hammer!", run up to the skeleton, cast Light of Deldrimor and either Symbol of Wrath or Kirin's Wrath. The Skeleton of Dhuum should be dead.
- Rubberband, inexperience, poor spawns.