The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Healers Boon and Heal Party and various healing spells for a massive party heal and great cast times, while also using speed boosts to run the flag. This build is designed to be ran as a counter against pressure teams, primarily hexway.
- By far the most popular runner bar, only replaced by a Ritualist runner in order to spec against spike.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/E divine=8+1 healin=12+1+1 protec=10+1 airmag=2][healers boon][heal party][mending touch][cure hex][Patient Spirit][Guardian][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Storm Djinn's Haste][/build] </pvxbig>
- 5x Disciple's Insignia
- Superior Vigor
- Minor Prot
- Minor Healing
- Minor Divine Favor
- Healing Wand of Memory, 20% cast time
- Healing Focus of Aptitude, 20% recharge
- Healing Wand of Memory, +15/-1 energy
- Healing Focus of Fortitude, +15/-1 energy
- Adept Protection Staff of Enchanting, 20% cast time
- Crippling Spear of Defense, +5 energy
- Crippling Spear of Defense, -5 energy
- Strength Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Strength Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
- Primary objective is to keep your party alive. Request that something else run flags in if you need to heal party.
- Being down on flags
- Any kind of flag push