The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Healer's Boon to provide powerful healing as well as incredibly fast cast times.
- A part of virtually every non-Sway backline.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/me healing=12+1+1 divin=10+1 insp=8][inspired enchantment][revealed enchantment][dwayna's sorrow][Heal other][Heal Area][pacifism][mark of protection][ether lord][/build] Optional 1:
- [[Power Drain@8] for hex removals and energy management
- [[Draw Conditions@2] for use with an RC prot
- [[Spotless Mind@14] for more hex removal
- [[Auspicious Incantation@8] for energy management(this makes you an easy target for interrupters, so watch out)
- Survivor's or Radiant Insignias.
- A + 5 Energy/+ 30 HP Spear with a selection of shields, one for each damage type.
- A 40/40 (Healing) Wand/Focus set
- High / Low Energy sets
- Use Mark of Protection on recharge!
- Heal Other and Heal Area are your primary healing skills.
- Use Pacifism to catch spikes by stopping their warrior or ranger from even attacking!
- Use Dwayna's Sorrow for a powerful party-wide heal. Cast it on others, and tell them to run in and die one at a time. This will heal the others for a lot, and for very little energy investment.
- Use Draw Conditions to pull conditions off pets if applicable. Otherwise, it's a worthless skill, don't bring it.
- Use Spotless Mind to remove hexes from party members. This is only to be used if you haven't elected them to die to trigger Dwayna's Sorrow however!
- Enchant removal can be a minor problem, but this is not a significant issue as Healer's Boon only has a 10 second recharge timer.
- Standard caster counters, Diversion, VoR etc.
- Unlike many monk builds, this build will be practically invulnerable to interrupts. HB will cause most skills to have a casting time of .5 seconds or less. Heal Party will have a cast time of 1 second, which may pose a problem if a Migraine mesmer camps on the monk, but this should not be a MAJOR problem.