The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Healer's Boon to provide powerful healing as well as incredibly fast cast times.
- A part of virtually every single build in Guild Wars (if you hope to win that is)
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/me healing=12+1+1 divin=10+1 insp=8][inspired enchantment][revealed enchantment][dwayna's sorrow][Heal other][Heal Area][pacifism][mark of protection][ether lord][/build] Optional 1:
- [[Power Drain@8] for hex removals and energy management
- [[Draw Conditions@2] for use with an RC prot
- [[Spotless Mind@14] for more hex removal
- [[Auspicious Incantation@8] for energy management(this makes you an easy target for interrupters, so watch out)
- Radiant Insignias
- A -5 Energy Vampiric Hammer
- A 40/40 (Inspiration) Wand/Focus set
- Don't wear shoes. This build only functions without shoes.
- Use Mark of Protection on recharge!
- Heal Other and Heal Area are your primary healing skills.
- Use Pacifism to catch spikes by stopping their warrior or ranger from even attacking!
- Use Dwayna's Sorrow for a powerful party-wide heal. Cast it on others, and tell them to run in and die one at a time. This will heal the others for a lot, and for very little energy investment.
- Use Draw Conditions to pull conditions off pets if applicable. Otherwise, it's a worthless skill, don't bring it.
- Use Spotless Mind to remove hexes from party members. This is only to be used if you haven't elected them to die to trigger Dwayna's Sorrow however!
Cannot be countered. Seriously, you are invincible and you can removed Mending and then cast it on yourself. You literally can't fail with this build.
This build is perfect. It has no variants. To even suggest one is to be a noob PvE player. Go die in a fire.