The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Healer's Boon to provide powerful healing as well as incredibly fast cast times.
- A part of virtually every non-Sway backline.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=mo/me healing=12+1+1 divin=10+1 insp=8][infuse health][patient spirit][dwayna's kiss][Heal Party][Spotless Mind][Cure Hex][healer's boon][channeling][/build] Optional 1:
- [[Power Drain@8] for interrupts and energy management
- [[Draw Conditions@2] for use with an RC prot
- [[Spotless Mind@14] for more hex removal
- [[Auspicious Incantation@8] for energy management(this makes you an easy target for interrupters, so watch out)
- Survivor's or Radiant Insignias.
- A + 5 Energy/+ 30 HP Spear with a selection of shields, one for each damage type.
- A 40/40 (Healing) Wand/Focus set
- High / Low Energy sets
- Maintain Healer's Boon at ALL times
- Patient Spirit and Dwayna's Kiss are your primary healing skills.
- Use Infuse Health to catch spikes or heal very low targets.
- Use Heal Party for a powerful party-wide heal. This must be used sparingly though, for its high energy cost will quickly drain your energy pool.
- Use Draw Conditions to pull conditions off your RC or to get blind off frontliners
- Use Spotless Mind to remove hexes from party members
- Enchant removal can be a minor problem, but this is not a significant issue as Healer's Boon only has a 10 second recharge timer.
- Standard caster counters, Diversion, VoR etc.
- Unlike many monk builds, this build will be practically invulnerable to interrupts. HB will cause most skills to have a casting time of .5 seconds or less. Heal Party will have a cast time of 1 second, which may pose a problem if a Migraine mesmer camps on the monk, but this should not be a MAJOR problem.