The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Healer's Boon to provide powerful healing as well as incredibly fast cast times.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/mes healing=12+1+1 divin=11+1 insp=6][healing breeze][patient spirit][dwayna's kiss][Heal Party][draw conditions][spotless mind][healer's boon][channeling][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's or Radiant Insignias.
- A + 5 Energy/+ 30 HP Spear with a selection of shields, one for each damage type.
- A 40/40 (Healing) Wand/Focus set
- High / Low Energy sets
- Maintain Healer's Boon at ALL times
- Patient Spirit and Dwayna's Kiss are your primary healing skills.
- Use Infuse Health to catch spikes or heal very low targets.
- Use Heal Party for a powerful party-wide heal. This must be used sparingly though, for its high energy cost will quickly drain your energy pool.
- Use Draw Conditions to pull conditions off your RC or to get blind off frontliners
- Use Spotless Mind to remove hexes from party members
- Enchant removal can be a minor problem, but this is not a significant issue as channeling can be used as a cover and Healer's Boon only has a 10 second recharge timer.
- Standard caster counters, Diversion, Migraine etc.
- Unlike many monk builds, this build will be practically invulnerable to interrupts. HB will cause most skills to have a casting time of .5 seconds or less. Heal Party will have a cast time of 1 second, which may pose a problem if a Migraine mesmer camps on the monk, but this should not be a MAJOR problem.
- Patient Spirit or Dwayna's Kiss may be replaced with Ethereal Light, or Healing Ribbon
- Healing Seed for Draw Conditions
- Cure Hex or Holy Veil instead of Spotless Mind
- Auspicious Incantation in conjunction with heal party for energy management
- Heal Other instead of Infuse if playing as a secondary healer