The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build focuses on the use of the Monk elite Restore Condition to remove harmful Conditions that affect a party. With the excellent healing bonus provided by Restore Condition, the user is able to accomplish more than one task at a time; both removing conditions, as well as providing healing for the party.
- Almost useless in the current meta
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/w protec=12+1+1 divine=10+1 tactics=8][reversal of fortune][restore condition][Aura of stability][Shielding Hands][Guardian][holy veil][optional][Balanced Stance][/build]
- [[Shield of Absorption@14] for an additional low cost prot.
- [[Aegis (PvP)@14] to create a short window for an ally where they are immune to just about everything.
- [[Spirit Bond (PvP)@14] if you think you'll be facing a team with skills that will frequently trigger Spirit Bond.
- 5x Disciple's Insignia
- Superior Vigor
- Minor Prot
- Minor Divine Favor
- Protection Wand of Memory, 20% cast time
- Protection Focus of Aptitude, 20% recharge
- Protection Wand of Memory, +15/-1 energy
- Protection Focus of Fortitude, +15/-1 energy
- Adept Protection Staff of Enchanting, 20% cast time
- Crippling Spear of Defense, +5 energy
- Crippling Spear of Defense, -5 energy
- Crippling Spear of Enchanting, +5 energy
- Tactics r7-8 Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Tactics r7-8 Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
- Spirit Bond is to be used for extra protection, damage reduction and potential healing. It is particularly strong against spikes.
- Cast Reversal of Fortune for an immediate heal and damage prevention.
- Remove harmful conditions and heal allies with conditions on them with Restore Condition.
- Hexes can be removed with Holy Veil. Be wary of maintaining this enchantment as it harms your energy pool.
- Aura of Stability is used to protect allies from Knockdown.
- Guardian for blocking on allies.
- Use Balanced Stance to prevent knockdowns, especially against Hammer Warriors.
- Heavy Energy denial can be devastating if you're caught unprepared.
- Signet of Humility
- As with many other healing builds, Diversion can be very harmful if it hits a critical spell.
- Interrupts - particularly Distracting Shot, Power Leak, and Power Block