The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
| This build is part of the current PvP meta. |
Remove this tag if it no longer exists in the current PvP metagame.
This build focuses on the use of the Monk elite Restore Condition to remove harmful Conditions that affect a party. With the excellent healing bonus provided by Restore Condition, the user is able to accomplish more than one task at a time; both removing conditions, as well as providing healing for the party.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/w protec=12+1+1 divine=10+1 tactics=8][healing signet][ursan blessing][castigation signet][shadow form][Guardian][holy veil][Frenzy][Balanced Stance][/build]
- [[Disciplined Stance@8] or [[Shield Bash@0].
as long you got some shit its ok
- Spirit Bond is to be used for extra protection, damage reduction and potential healing. It is particularly strong against spikes.
- Cast Reversal of Fortune for an immediate heal and damage prevention.
- Remove harmful conditions and heal allies with conditions on them with Restore Condition.
- Hexes can be removed with Holy Veil. Be wary of maintaining this enchantment as it harms your energy pool.
- Aura of Stability is used to protect allies from Knockdown.
- Guardian for blocking on allies.
- Use Balanced Stance to prevent knockdowns, especially against Hammer Warriors.