The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Hexstack countering monk.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/warrior healin=11+1+1 protec=8+1 divin=9+1 tactics=8][Dwayna's Kiss][patient spirit][guardian][vigorous spirit][Divine Spirit][peace and harmony][Deny Hexes][disciplined stance][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Armor.
- 40/40 Healing Prayers Set.
- 40/20/20% Enchanting Divine Favor Staff.
- Defensive Set ( Spear/Shield, health mods, armor vs. damage types and condition reduction times )
- High Energy Set. ( 30/-2)
- Keep up Vigorous Spirit on yourself and your teammates (especially on melees). This will counter degeneration and heal over time.
- Preveil hexes with Holy Veil (especially Diversion, Shame and other Mesmer-hexes on yourself as you cannot remove them properly with PnH without harming yourself).
- PnH is your main hex and condition removal. Try to keep your teammates clean as much as you can.
- Keep the red bars up using Dwayna´s Kiss, Patient Spirit and Dismiss Condition (if you take it along).
- Defend yourself using Disciplined Stance and preprot targets under melee-pressure with Guardian.
- If you take along Signet of Rejuvenation, use it as a free heal and energy management as often as possible.
- Caster Shutdown
- Too Much Physical Pressure