The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Uses the newly buffed Selfless Spirit for energy management and Divine Boon as a very useful additional heal. It is capable of easily holding together a team almost anywhere in NM better than any hybrid and synergises well with an HB monk in HM.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=monk/any protec=12+1+1 divine=12+1][optional][optional][Seed of Life][shield of absorption][aegis][protective spirit][selfless spirit][divine boon][/build] </pvxbig>
Elite skill choice
- Zealous Benediction or Aura of Faith coupled with Dismiss Condition.
- Restore Condition or Life Sheath for condition heavy areas.
- Peace and Harmony in hex heavy areas.
- 40/20/20 Enchanting Protection Staff
- 40/40 Protection Set
- -2/+30 High Energy Protection Set
- A Headpiece of Superior Divine Favor for casting Divine Boon.
- Maintain Selfless Spirit for energy management and Divine Boon as a very useful additional heal.
- Use Shield of Absorption on heavily pressured allies.
- Use Aegis to supply partywide blocking. Chain with other Aegis users.
- Use Protective Spirit on heavily pressured targets, and to pre-prot melee.
- Take Defender's Zeal, lowering Protection Prayers and Divine Favor to 10+1 and raising Smiting prayers to 11+1+1. Smite skills can be taken in the optionals.
- This build does not have a resurrection spell because that should be carried by team-mates and if you manage to die whilst using this, you need to go and have a chat with Instructor Ng about how to monk.