The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
| This build is part of the current PvE meta. |
Remove this tag if it is no longer used in the current PvE meta.
This build uses Word of Healing among other monk spells to heal and mitigate damage quickly and efficiently.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/e healing=12+1+1 divine=12+1][optional][dwayna's kiss][patient spirit][seed of life][cure hex][heal party][glyph of lesser energy][optional][/build]</pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/me healing=12+1+1 divine=10+1 insp=8][optional][dwayna's kiss][ethereal light][cure hex][heavens delight][leech signet][power drain][optional][/build] Optional elite slot:
- [[Healer's Boon@13]
- [[Unyielding Aura@13]
- [[Word of Healing@14]</pvxbig>
- Note: you should remove Dwayna's Kiss or Patient Spirit if using Word of Healing
- See Variants for other optional slot.
- Survivor's Insignias. Runes needed for stats above, and a rune of superior vigor.
- Standard monk weapon sets. 20/20 set can decrease cast time of skills like Heal Party.
- Use Dwayna's Kiss as a general heal, especially on allies with enchantments or hexes.
- Use Cure Hex to remove a hex while providing a moderate heal.
- Use Seed of Life when one team member is taking lots of damage packets.
- Use Glyph of Lesser Energy before using Heal Party to keep energy up.
- Set the hero to Guard Mode.
- Standard anti-caster, such as energy denial or hexes like Migraine.
- Enchant removal
- A resurrection spell.
- Vigorous Spirit for melee healing support.
- Remove Hex or Holy Veil can replace Cure Hex. Note each skill's advantages and disadvantages.
- Dismiss Condition (or Mend Ailment on heroes) for condition removal
- Selfless Spirit for additional energy management (player only)
- other PvE-only Skills (player only)
- Glyph of Lesser Energy can be replaced by Auspicious Incantation, raising inspiration magic to 6.
- Protective Spirit if high damage spikes are expected in the area.