The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses monk spells with your choice of Elites to heal and mitigate damage quickly and efficiently.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Me healing=12+1+1 divine=12+1 insp=3][optional][dwayna's kiss][patient spirit][seed of life][cure hex][heal party][Auspicious Incantation][optional][/build]</pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/me healing=12+1+1 divine=10+1 insp=8][optional][dwayna's kiss][ethereal light][heavens delight][cure hex][leech signet][power drain][optional][/build] Optional elite slot:
- Note: you should remove Dwayna's Kiss or Patient Spirit if using Word of Healing
- See Variants for other optional slot.
- Survivor's Insignias. Runes needed for stats above, and a rune of superior vigor.
- Standard monk weapon sets. 20/20 set can decrease cast time of skills like Heal Party.
- Use Dwayna's Kiss as a general heal, especially on allies with enchantments or hexes.
- Use Cure Hex to remove a hex while providing a moderate heal.
- Use Seed of Life when one team member is taking lots of damage packets.
- Use Auspicious Incantation on Heal Party for energy back
- Set the hero to Guard Mode.
- Standard anti-caster, such as energy denial or hexes like Migraine.
- Enchant removal
- A resurrection spell.(Not needed if you are using Unyielding Aura for player use)
- Vigorous Spirit for melee healing support.
- Remove Hex or Holy Veil can replace Cure Hex. Note each skill's advantages and disadvantages.
- Dismiss Condition (or Mend Ailment on heroes) for condition removal
- Selfless Spirit for additional energy management (player only)
- other PvE-only Skills (player only)
- Protective Spirit if high damage spikes are expected in the area.
- Signet of Capture if planing to capture an elite skill