The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
| This build is part of the current PvP meta. |
Remove this tag if it no longer exists in the current PvP metagame.
A Monk supporter used to counter hexway, provide party healing and other vital HA utilities.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/any divinefavor=12+1+1][Peace and Harmony][Divine Healing][Heaven's Delight][Deny Hexes][Optional][Optional][Optional][Resurrection Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Full Survivor's, Rune of Sup Vigor.
- 40/40 Divine and Curses or Prot Sets (depending on Optionals).
- High and Low Sets.
- Defensive Shield Sets with +10Al vs X damage.
- Note that this isn't the PnH build used for IWAY teams. IWAY calles for a PnH protect, which the build can be found http://pvx.wikia.com/wiki/Build:Team_-_HA_IWAY
- Use Peace and Harmony with Deny Hexes to dominate Hex removal.
- Use Heaven's Delight and Divine Healing for party wide heals.
- Rip and Rend Enchantments to keep important enchantments down (Channeling, Attunes etc).
- General Anti-Caster.