The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Monk utility build buffs melee with Strength of Honor while providing ample condition and hex removal for your team as well as some secondary healing.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/any SmitingPrayers=12+1+1 DivineFavor=12+1][Optional][Reversal of Damage][Smite Hex][Smite Condition][Castigation Signet][Optional][Smiter's Boon][Strength of Honor][/build]
- Optional 1 should be:
- Optional 2 should be (see Variants):
- Rebirth - Ressurrect fallen party members.
- Divine Healing / Heaven's Delight - Efficient and cost-effective party heal.
- Judge's Insight - Buff melee, especially useful versus undead.
- Splinter Weapon / Ancestors' Rage - Support frontliners with additional damage.
- Power Drain / Leech Signet / Drain Enchantment / Waste Not, Want Not - Good hero interupt and energy gain, change Attributes.
- "Fall Back!" - Heroes chain this well, less time between mobs and keeps minions up.
- Survivor Insignia, a Rune of Vigor and Runes of Vitae.
- A Hale Smiting Prayers Staff of Fortitude.
- Put this hero on guard mode.
- Maintain Strength of Honor on your melee during battle. If used by a Hero, disable Strength of Honor, cast and maintain it manually.
- Maintain Smiter's Boon during battle.
- Use Castigation Signet on attacking monsters to manage your energy.
- Use Reversal of Damage as a relatively strong heal with damage reduction, and to turn damage back to its dealer.
- Cast Smite Hex and Smite Condition to remove Hexes and Conditions, respectively, and to deal damage to surrounding monsters.
- Enchantment removal.
- General Anti-Caster.