The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Monk utility build buffs melee with Strength of Honor while providing ample condition and hex removal for your team as well as some secondary healing.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/any SmitingPrayers=12+1+1 DivineFavor=12+1][Optional][Reversal of Damage][Smite Hex][smite condition][Optional][Castigation Signet][Smiter's Boon][Strength of Honor][/build] </pvxbig> Optional Elite skill:
Optional Regular skill:
- Survivor Insignia, a Rune of Vigor and Runes of Vitae.
- A Hale Smiting Prayers Staff of Fortitude.
- Maintain Strength of Honor on your melee during battle. If used by a Hero, disable Strength of Honor, cast and maintain it manually.
- Use Castigation Signet on attacking monsters to manage your energy.
- Maintain Smiter's Boon for reasonable healing.
- Use Reversal of Damage as a relatively strong heal with damage reduction, and to turn damage back to its dealer.
- Cast Smite Hex and Smite Condition to remove Hexes and Conditions, respectively, and to deal damage to surrounding monsters.
- Enchantment removal.
- General Anti-Caster.
- Take Zealot's Fire or Holy Wrath
- Take Splinter Weapon or Ancestors' Rage, putting 10 in Channeling Magic
- Take "Fall Back!", putting 9 in Command.