The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Word of Healing among other monk spells to heal and mitigate damage quickly and efficiently.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Mo/Any healing=12+1+2 prot=9+1 divine=9+1][word of healing][dwayna's kiss][dismiss condition][Signet of Rejuvenation][shield of absorption][protective spirit][cure hex][rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Insignias. Minor protection, divine favor and healing runes, and a rune of superior vigor.
- Standard monk weapon sets. Energy hiding sets for use with Rebirth.
- Use Dwayna's Kiss as a general heal, especially on allies with enchantments or hexes.
- Use Word of Healing as a spike heal and a self heal.
- Use Dismiss Condition to quickly remove dangerous conditions.
- Use Shield of Absorption and Guardian as small prots.
- Use Protective Spirit to counter hard hitting enemies. Beware of the high energy cost.
- Use Cure Hex to remove a hex while providing a moderate heal.
- Use Rebirth as an after battle resurrect.
- Standard anti-caster, such as energy denial or hexes like Migraine.
- Party wide damage, however this is less of an issue with smart positioning.
- Reversal of Fortune can be used to provide quick healing.
- Glyph of Lesser Energy or Signet of Devotion offers excellent energy management.
- Remove Hex or Holy Veil can replace Cure Hex. Note each skill's advantages and disadvantages.
- Take Guardian for more protection against physicals.
- Rebirth can be replaced with a resurrection skill of choice, or an additional support skill.
- Words of Comfort can be used instead of Dwayna's Kiss in condition heavy areas.
- Seed of Life can replace Shield of Absorption to provide party wide healing.
- Heal Party can be used for powerful party-wide healing.
- Use Power Drain and/or Leech Signet as energy management with a small investment in Inspiration Magic if running the build on a hero.
- The resurrection skill should be disabled on Heroes, who like to resurrect during battles.