The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
| This build is part of the current PvP meta. |
Remove this tag if it no longer exists in the current PvP metagame.
The Contagion Bomber utilizes Health Sacrificing skills, Death Nova and Contagion to sacrifice health to zero, resulting in additional damage by Death Nova. This build is meant for use in the Jade Quarry, where the whole goal is nuking shrines.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/A death=12+1+3 blo=12+1 sou=3+1][Death Nova][Dark Aura][Contagion][Putrid Bile][Shadow Walk][Signet of Agony][Touch of Agony][Dash][/build] </pvxbig>
- As additional energy isn't needed, Undertaker's Insignias or Survivor's Insignias are your best choice.
- A 40/40 Death Magic set.
- Always keep up Contagion, Dark Aura and Death Nova.
- Destroy enemy shrines, focusing mainly on Quarries.
- Use Putrid Bile on your target, preferably an NPC in the middle of the shrine, which will always be a Mesmer.
- Use Shadow Walk to teleport to your target.
- Use Signet of Agony and Touch of Agony to trigger Dark Aura and eventually Death Nova.
- If possible, try to use Death Nova on dying allies.
- Do not fear dying. You will be resurrected very fast, and dying triggers Death Nova.
- Use Dash to get to shrines faster.
- Massive enchantment removal.
- Tactical snaring.
- A monk.
- Pairs well with a ranger carrying EoE.
- Build:R/N Aspenwood Bomber
- The build in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJGTGy8-s4k&fmt=18&feature=channel
- See also N/A Weaken Knees Curser (Large HD Version)