The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
| This build is part of the current PvE meta. |
Remove this tag if it is no longer used in the current PvE meta.
This build uses Assassin's Promise, Barbs, Mark of Pain, and various PvE-only skills to wipe out enemies quickly in combination with a physically oriented team. It's extremely useful for Hard Mode and Vanquishing.
Attribute and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=necro/assa curses=12+1+1 soulre=10+1 deadly=8][mark of pain][rigor mortis][barbs][weaken armor][assassin's promise][ebon vanguard assassin support]["Finish Him!"][pain inverter][/build] </pvxbig>
- Radiant armor, Superior Vigor rune, Attunement/Vitae runes.
- Cruel Spear with "I have the power!" inscription (+5 energy) and a Fortitude mod.
- Curses focus with "Master Of My Domain" inscription (+1 Curses/20% chance) and Fortitude mod or Aptitude mod. Suitable foci are Fondalz's Artifact, the Plaguebinder and bone idols from the collectors Yu Lae, Denos Makaluum or Luci.
- HSR options are not desirable because you instead depend on Assassin's Promise to recharge your skills.
- Every member of your team should use physical damage weapons (spears for casters), even with no points in the weapon.
- Choose a target, preferably in a mob. Call the target and use skills in order:
- Follow up with Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support for an additional physical to trigger the hexes.
- Use Assassin's Promise and "Finish Him!" when target is at around 33% health (depending on the foe's total health). With practice you will be able to score near-instant kills with "Finish Him!" which will make hex removal unlikely
Optional 1 should be:
- Enfeebling Blood for Melee protection.
- Weaken Armor for extra damage.
- Reckless Haste for Melee protection
- Mark of Fury for general buff.
- Mark of Death for faster clearing.
Optional 2 should be:
- Mindbender for faster clearing.
- Technobabble for Spell protection.
- Great Dwarf Weapon for damage buff.
- Rend Enchantments for strong enchant removal.
- Sunspear Rebirth Signet
- Heavy hex removal.
- Lag, resulting in bad timing of Assassin's Promise.
- Effects that prevent hits from landing on the called target.
- Greater Conflagration and similar damage type converters.
- Proper target calling and following is vital for this build to perform at optimal capacity.
- Works best with a tank.