The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Assassin Curses=12+1+3 SoulReaping=10+1 ShadowArts=8][Spiteful Spirit][Reckless Haste][Desecrate Enchantments][Signet Of Sorrow][Shadow Refuge][Dark Escape][Shadow Of Haste][Dash][/build] </pvxbig>
- Superior Curses rune and any max armor.
- +Energy preferably with HRT.
- When in Flood Plain of Mahnkelon go left but before running past the mob put on Shadow Refuge and then use Dash followed by Dark Escape just before it runs out.
- Run past the mob and then activate Dash to break aggro.
- Use Shadow Refuge again as soon as the Foes stop following
- Use Shadow of Haste shortly after passing mob.(you may have to use while the mob is still following.
- Follow the path right until you are in the middle of the stone bridge.
- About 5 groups of Veldt Nephila should have spawned.
- Activate Dash to return to your original location.
- Wait for the groups to mob up and then aggro.
- Run around the corner being careful not to lure them around the side.
- If you did it correctly they should not be able to hit you.
- Cast SS and Reckless Haste on Zelnehuln Fastfoot and recast SS when it recharges.
- Cast Desecrate Enchantments as much as possible.
- Once the Veldt Nephila die spam Signet of Sorrow on Zelnehuln Fastfoot until he dies.
- Heavy Degen from getting hit by enemies.
- Getting knocked down by bulls charge. This is always fatal. If you keep getting knocked down you could put on "I Am Unstoppable!" if you have it otherwise just avoid the Steelfang Drake.
- Signet of Corruption - for small amount of AoE damage and energy gain instead of Desecrate Enchantments
- Feigned Neutrality - Instead of Shadow Refuge
- Signet of Lost Souls - Instead of shadow refuge if you are confident you can run past mob at start and lure without aqquiring any degen/damage and if you have energy managment problems.
- When luring the Spiders you can use both a staff or a longbow or any weapon of your choice. Sometimes it you use a staff you may get hit and sometimes it you use a bow not all the spiders come so its your choice.