This build is still being created and is not yet ready to be rated.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Assassin Curses=12+1+3 SoulReaping=10+1 ShadowArts=8][Spiteful Spirit][Reckless Haste][Desecrate Enchantments][Signet Of Sorrow][Shadow Refuge][Dark Escape][Shadow Of Haste][Dash][/build] </pvxbig>
- Superior Curses rune and any max armor.
- +Energy preferably with HRT.
- When in Flood Plain of Mahnkelon go left but before running past the mob put on Shadow Refuge and then use Dark Escape
- Run past the mob and then activate Dash to break aggro.
- Use Shadow Refuge again as soon as the Foes stop following
- Use Shadow of Haste shortly after passing mob.(you may have to use while the mob is still following.
- Follow the path right until you are in the middle of the stone bridge.
- About 5 groups of Veldt Nephila should have spawned.
- Activate Dash to return to your original location.
- Wait for the groups to mob up and then aggro.
- Run around the corner being careful not to lure them around the side.
- If you did it correctly they should not be able to hit you and you can kill them using SS at your leisure.
- Heavy Degen from getting hit by enemies.
- Getting knocked down by bulls charge. This is often fatal.
- Signet of Corruption - for small amount of AoE damage and energy gain instead of Desecrate Enchantments
- Feigned Neutrality - Instead of Shadow Refuge
Build to use when running past foes with henchmen.
- Take some points from Soul Reaping and put some points on Blood Magic.
- Signet of Corruption instead of Signet of Lost Souls for energy managment if you have a high rank in the luxon/kurzick title.
- When luring the Spiders you can use both a staff or a longbow or any weapon of your choice. Sometimes it you use a staff you may get hit and sometimes it you use a bow not all the spiders come so its your choice.