The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses reasonably high Soul Reaping for Energy Management, combined with the superior healing of WoH and several powerful Protection Prayers skills, to make a quite versatile build, excellent for Hard Mode and Elite Missions.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/Mo name="Necro WoH Hybrid" sou=8+1+1 hea=12 pro=10][Signet of Lost Souls][Word of Healing][Aegis][Heal Party][Protective Spirit][Shield of Absorption][Cure Hex][Rebirth][/build] </pvxbig>
- 1x Rune of Soul Reaping (any kind).
- 1x Rune of Vigor (any kind).
- 3x Runes of Vitae or Rune of Attunement.
- 5x Radiant Insignias.
- +1 Soul Reaping headpiece.
- Any r9 or r10 Protection Prayers wand/focus or staff with a 20% enchantment mod.
- Deep energy set for usage with Rebirth.
- Use Signet of Lost Souls to gain health and energy when needed.
- Use Word of Healing as your main, spammable heal.
- Use Aegis to keep up an "Aegis Chain" if others in your party are carrying Aegis. Use Guardian to counter melee attackers on your individual party members if you bring Guardian instead.
- Use Heal Party to spam party healing. Energy gained from Soul Reaping will allow for more Heal Party usages than a typical monk..
- Use Protective Spirit to lower the damage taken on individual party members.
- Use Shield of Absorption to lower damage taken on individual party members.
- Use Cure Hex on allies suffering from hexes.
- Use Rebirth on allies to resurrect them (and make sure to disable it on a hero and micro-manage its usage).
- Soul Reaping should provide more than substantial energy, ESPECIALLY when coupled with a Minion Bomber Minion Master due to the massive deaths of lower level minions.
- Standard Anti-Caster counters such as interrupts, mesmer hexes, and energy denial, although energy denial is not as damaging with this build, as long as things are dying
- Reversal of Fortune can be used to provide quick healing.
- Words of Comfort can be used in condition heavy areas.
- Convert Hexes can replace Cure Hex in heavy hex areas.
- Guardian for more targeted 50% chance to block, especially when not running Aegis.
- Aura of Stability for heavy knockdown areas.
- Extinguish for heavy condition areas.
- Foul Feast for exceptional condition removal
- Resurrection Chant or other reusable resurrects instead of Rebirth.
- If you prefer your heroes not to resurrect fallen characters during battle, disable the resurrection skill on their skill bar.
- This build was developed to counter one of the main disadvantages of the "Sabway" triple necro build's healer..the lack of suitable protection.