The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Uses the synergy between EoE and Minions to create a minion bomb in addition to the human bomb, usually destroying the target. Also packs anti-enchant to deal with the various enchant based builds commonly used by the Kurzick side.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Ranger DeathMagic=12+1+1 SoulReaping=9+1 BeastMastery=9 Curses=3][Aura of the Lich][Animate Bone Minions][Death Nova][Run as One][Well of the Profane][Rend Enchantments][Edge of Extinction][Fertile Season][/build] </pvxbig>
- Run as One can be swapped out for Blood of the Master, or Rotting Flesh, to increase the potency of the EoE bomb.
- Full Survivor, to better survive the EoE bomb, Bloodstained Boots for quicker animation.
- A 40/40 Death set for minion making, and a 20% 20/20 staff for Death Nova spam on minions.
- Use Aura of the Lich and Animate Bone Minions to create a army of minions if possible, maintaining Death Nova whenever it is possible.
- Use Run as One to get around the map quickly, and to kite better if needed.
- Use EoE on recharge, placing it so that enemies have a difficult time removing the spirit.
- Later in the match, when most of the fighting is better centralized, use the combination of EoE and Fertile Season to create an EoE Bomb when Fertile ends.
- Make sure to Death Nova all your minions prior to Fertile Season ending, which will create a massive, coordinated Minion Bomb due to the likelihood of all the minions going down at once.
- If met with enchantments, use either Rend Enchantments or Well of the Profane to counter them. if possible, getting a Well of the Profane up around Gunther as your EoE/minion bomb goes off will almost always win the match for you.
- If you have a large minion Mob near Gunther, you can create a instant bomb by Nova-ing them, and dieing. Gunther will use Gunther's Gaze, which kills all uncontrolled minions instantly, most likely ending the match if he is not protted.
- Early on, corpses may be too limited to create an effective minion bomb.
- AoE, if directed at minions while not Nova'd, can ruin the effect of the minion mob.
- Getting EoE killed.