The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Necromancer uses Blood Magic to spread health degen, support spikes and harass melee fighers. To be ran instead of a Blinding Surge elementalist
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/Rt Blood=11+1 curses=11+1+1 soulre=8+1 resto=3][Offering of Blood][Life Siphon][Strip Enchantment][optional][Faintheartedness][Defile Defenses][Barbed Signet][Flesh of My Flesh][/build]
- PvP versions of skills: [[Flesh of My Flesh (PvP)@3]
- [[Oppressive Gaze@12] condition spam with a bit of damage.
- [[Enfeeble (PvP)@13] fast casting weakness to disrupt a spike.
- Full Survivor's, Tormentor's Insignias or Blessed Insignias, Rune of Sup Vigor.
- 40/40 Curses.
- 40/40 Blood Magic
- Standard Defensive Sets.
- Maintain Barbed Signet.
- Use Life Siphon to spread health degen.
- Use Strip Enchantment as a spike support and for general annoyance.
- Use faintheartedness and your weakness skill as anti-melee.
- Defile Defenses as a cover hex and to harass blockers.
- Use OoB for energy.
- Masochism for extra energy managment.
- General Anti-Caster.