The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
| This build is part of the current PvE meta. |
Remove this tag if it is no longer used in the current PvE meta.
This N/Rt PvE Hero uses Signet of Lost Souls and Soul Reaping to spam heals with nearly limitless energy and great survival.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/Rt SoulReaping=12+1+1 RestorationMagic=12][Optional][Optional][Mend Body and Soul][Spirit Light][Signet of Lost Souls][Protective Was Kaolai][Life][Death Pact Signet][/build] </pvxbig>
- Foul Feast
- Splinter Weapon → Decrease Soul Reaping to 8, increase Channeling to 10.
- Weapon of Warding
- Blood Renewal → Decrease Soul Reaping to 10, increase Blood to 8.
- Strip Enchantment
- Rip Enchantment
- Survivor insignias are optimal
- Any decent staff will work
- If using Hero, set to Guard.
- Set up Life as you enter combat and recreate the spirit when the skill recharges.
- Cast and maintain Protective Was Kaolai. Drop the ashes to Heal your entire party.
- Use Weapon of Remedy and Mend Body and Soul as both Heals and condition removal.
- Cast Spirit Light for a stronger Heal.
- Use Splinter Weapon on any physicals in your team.
- Spam Signet of Lost Souls to manage your energy.
- Resurrect fallen party members with Death Pact Signet.
- General anti-caster.
- Blood is Power → Useful in fights against single and/or durable foes, especially when running full-caster party.
- Weapon of Quickening → Useful for spamming high-damage output skills, especially when running full-caster party.
- Ancestor's Rage
- Spirit Transfer
- Resilient Was Xiko
- Flesh of My Flesh
- Rend Enchantments