The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Wail of Doom bar with HA utilities. Provides defense and spike-support.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/Rt death=5+1 sou=11+1+1 cur=4 res=12][Wail of Doom][Weapon of Warding][Rend Enchantments][Resilient Weapon][Well of the Profane][Protective Was Kaolai][Life][Death Pact Signet] [/build]
- PvP version of skills - [[Weapon of Warding (PvP@12], [[Life (PvP)@12] and [[Death Pact Signet (PvP)@12].
- Armor containing Survivor Insignia's.
- Bloodstained insignia.
- Weapon set doesn't matter much since your holding PwK most of the time, but Shields vs common damage is preferred. Besides, even when holding ashes bonus such as 20% recharge work.
- Wail of Doom for spike assistance or defense.
- Weapon of Warding for regeneration and blocking ability.
- Hold Protective was Kaolai for armor bonus, recast for party heal. Drop if necessary.
- Life for party support.
- Death Pact Signet when needed.
- Anti-caster skills such as Diversion.