The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
<pvxbig> [build prof=N/W Curses=12+1+3 Sword=9 Tact=9 Soul=3][Mark of Pain]["I Am Unstoppable"][Hundred Blades][Protector's Defense][Soldier's Defense]["Finish Him!"][Wary Stance][Whirlwind Attack][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/Rt Command=12+1+3 Leader=6 RestorationMagic=10]["Fall Back!"]["Incoming"][Enduring Harmony]["Make Haste!"]["Can't Touch This!"]["Stand Your Ground!"][Vocal Was Sogolon][Optional][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Max armor of course. Bonelace Insignias and Runes of Vitae are highly recommended, as is a Rune of Superior Vigor.
- Weapons: Any sword (preferably with a Shelter or Fortitude mod), and a Tactics shield (with "Through Thick and Thin" inscription if available). Geoffer's Bulwark works well.
- When you zone in, chain "Fall Back!" and "Incoming!" to the entrance of the cave, picking up the blessing on the way.
- When you get to the entrance, have your hero cast Vocal Was Sogolon then use Enduring Harmony on you, followed by "Make Haste!", "Can't Touch This!", and "Stand Your Ground!". Flag your hero away so they won't interfere with anything.
- Run into the cave, and cast Mark of Pain on the nearest Raptor Nestling.
- Before Enduring Harmony runs out use "I Am Unstoppable". Grab as many raptors in the cave as you can without depleting your shouts, and run towards Rekoff Broodmother's group. Stop moving, and use Hundred Blades, Protector's Defense, Soldier's Defense. When enough enemies are in your aggro bubble, use Wary Stance, wait a few seconds, then follow up with Whirlwind Attack. Finish Rekoff off with "Finish Him!"
- Watch everything explode and pick up your drops.
- Rinse & repeat.
- Aggroing a group outside the cave.
- Taking too much damage before raptors can ball properly.
- Not aggroing enough raptor nestlings.
- "You Are All Weaklings!" can replace "I Am Unstoppable!".