The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Use Well of Power to support you and your allies through health and energy management, and also by adding tons of support damage
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Necromancer/Ritualist Bloodmagic=12+1+1 SoulReaping=8+1 Channeling=10][Well of Power][Splinter Weapon][Ancestor's Rage][Blood Bond][Mark of Fury][jaundiced gaze][Blood Ritual][Signet of Lost Souls][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's Insignia and a Rune of Superior Vigor
- A 20/20 channeling staff with +20% enchant duration
- Choose your target
- Once the first enemy is dead, use Well of Power
- Spam your support skills upon recharge to buff up your other party members
- Use Blood Ritual on monks or classes you know will be needing energy, it helps greatly
- Anti-caster hexes