The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
The HA Tainter uses Tainted Flesh to apply pressure to opposing teams through Disease, while supporting the party with vital HA skills.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=necro/any deathm=12+1+1 soulre=8+1][tainted flesh][rotting flesh][Rising Bile][well of the profane][optional][optional][optional][resurrection signet][/build]
- [["Make Haste!"@10], [[Song of Concentration] and [["Fall Back!" (PvP)@10]
- [[Grasping Earth@10], [[Ward Against Foes@10] and [[Glyph of Lesser Energy]
- [[Life (PvP)@10], [[Protective Was Kaolai@10] and [[Resilient Weapon@10] or [[Weapon of Warding (PvP)@10]
- Survivor Insignias with a Bloodstained Insignia on the hands or feet.
- 40/20/20 Death Magic Staff for Taint.
- 40/40 Death Magic set for Well and Rotting.
- 40/40 Earth/Resto sets.
- Defensive Shield sets.
- Use Tainted Flesh on the whole party, it will provide Disease to opposing Melee while protecting allies from it.
- Use Rotting Flesh on a wide group of people to get the Disease spread started.
- Use Foul Feast to support monks by removing conditions from frontliners (using it on Blind can save monks a lot of energy).
- Use Well of the Profane to counter enchantments, do not use it on foes who don't rely on them (Sway, IWAY etc).
- Mirror of Disenchantment
- Tainted Flesh