The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This paragon build gives constant damage output using three dagger skills and Asuran Scan. It has some party-wide damage reduction and uses "Go For the Eyes!" and "The Power Is Yours!" for energy management. Also provides your party with a near constant +1 energy regeneration.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=p/a dagger=12 leadership=10+1+1 motiv=7+1 command=4][asuran scan][Jagged Strike][Fox Fangs][Death Blossom][go for the eyes][the power is yours][drunken master]["There's Nothing to Fear!"][/build] </pvxbig>
- Zealous Daggers (req 9-11)
- Maintain Drunken Master
- Use Asuran Scan on a foe, followed by Jagged Strike -> Fox Fangs -> Death Blossom
- Spam "Go For the Eyes!" and "The Power is Yours!" when they have recharged
- Use "There's Nothing to Fear!" to protect you and your party.
- Anti-shout skills such as Vocal Minority
- Anti-adrenaline hexes such as Soothing Images
- Blind/Missing, blocking, and hexes that trigger on attacks
- "There's Nothing to Fear!" can be replaced with any other PvE-only skill if needed (ex: "I am Unstoppable!" in kd-heavy areas).
- Use consumables or Aggressive Refrain instead of Drunken Master, allowing for another PvE-only skill such as EBSoH.
- Signet of Return or "We Shall Return!" for a hard resurrection skill.
- Playing this with a smiter with Strength of Honor is optimal.
- Party-wide adrenaline boosters, such as Dark Fury will allow you to drop TPiY for a different elite, or GftE if you want to keep TPiY to support your party.
- Having at least 5 allies is optimal for energy management, and the allies need not be party members (minions, spirits, and mission NPCs are affected by TPIY and GFTE).