The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This PvE paragon gives constant damage reduction to your party using powerful PvE-only skills and deals decent damage with its spear.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=parag/warrio spearm=11+1+1 leader=11+1 comman=8+1]["save yourselves!" (kurzick)][spear of fury (Kurzick)]["there's nothing to fear!"][vicious attack][go for the eyes][aggressive refrain][theyre on fire][focused anger][/build] </pvxbig>
The alternative with Luxon skills has the following Skill Template: <pvxbig> [build prof=parag/warrio spearm=11+1+1 leader=11+1 comman=8+1]["save yourselves!" (luxon)][spear of fury (luxon)]["there's nothing to fear!"][vicious attack][go for the eyes][aggressive refrain][theyre on fire][focused anger][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's or Centurion's Insignias on all pieces.
- A 15^50 Furious Spear of Foritude and a Command Shield of Fortitude with -5(20%).
- A staff for emergency keeping-up of AR (energy is gained extremely quickly in fights).
- Maintain Aggressive Refrain with "They're on Fire!" in between fights.
- Use Focused Anger as much as possible in fights.
- Keep "They're on Fire!" and "There's Nothing to Fear!" up as much as possible.
- Spam "Go For the Eyes!", Spear of Fury, and "Save Yourselves!" as much as possible to maintain energy.
- Spread Deep Wound by using Vicious Attack after GFTE.
- Anti-shout skills such as Vocal Minority
- Anti-adrenaline hexes such as Soothing Images
- General physical counters
- Replace Save Yourselves or Vicious Attack with Signet of Return if you find it necessary to bring a res.
- Replace Focused Anger and Aggressive Refrain with Soldier's Fury and For Great Justice
- Consider getting a helmet with +1 Leadership and then using a rune with +2 Leadership, and also a rune with +2 Spear Mastery. The additional Leadership will help in energy management.
- Should be paired with a teammate who can spread burning, such as with Searing Flames or Mark of Rodgort.
- Your Luxon/Kurzick rank should be at least 4 for the build to work efficiently, and a Sunspear Rank of at least 8 is preferable.