The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This PvE paragon gives constant damage reduction to your party using powerful PvE-only skills and deals decent damage with its spear.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/W spe=11+1+1 comma=8+1 lea=11+1][Spear of Lightning]["Go for the Eyes!"]["Save Yourselves!" (Kurzick)]["There's Nothing to Fear!"][Optional][Anthem of Flame][Focused Anger][Aggressive Refrain][/build] </pvxbig>
The alternative with Luxon skills has the following Skill Template: <pvxbig> [build prof=P/W spe=11+1+1 comma=8+1 lea=11+1][Spear of Lightning]["Go for the Eyes!"]["Save Yourselves!" (Luxon)]["There's Nothing to Fear!"][Optional][Anthem of Flame][Focused Anger][Aggressive Refrain][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's or Centurion's Insignias on all pieces.
- A 15^50 Sundering or Vampiric Spear of Fortitude and a Command Shield of Fortitude with +10 al.
- http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Farzi This Guy might help with the Shield.
- Maintain Aggressive Refrain with Anthem of Flame in between fights.
- Use Focused Anger as much as possible in fights.
- Keep "Save Yourselves!" and "There's Nothing to Fear!" up as much as possible. Chain them with allies, if applicable.
- Spam "Go For the Eyes!" as much as possible to maintain energy.
- Use Spear of Lightning for damage.
- Anti-shout skills such as Vocal Minority
- Anti-adrenaline hexes such as Soothing Images
- Blind/Missing, Blocking, and Hexes that trigger on attacks
- Substitute Anthem of Flame for Anthem of Weariness.
- Alternatively, trade the anthem for "Fall Back!".
- Ebon Battle Standard of Honor is the best choice, but a moderately high Ebon Vanguard rank is required.
- "For Great Justice!" for constant double adrenaline.
- "Finish Him!" or "You Move Like A Dwarf!".
- Any other potentially useful PvE skill.
- If your party is bringing Order of Pain, swap Spear of Lightning for another spear attack, like Spear of Fury or Harrier's Toss.
- Vicious Attack for Deep Wound.
- Your Kurzick/Luxon rank should be at least 3 for the build to work efficiently, and a Sunspear Rank of at least 8 is preferable. If using Spear of Fury, your Kurzick/Luxon rank should be at least 4.
- Also commonly known as an "imbagon."
- Don't suck. You have no res because you are expected to keep everyone alive. If you screw up on your TNTF/SY chains and your party dies, it's all your fault. It's blunt, but true.