The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Paragon Hero uses Command skills and an optional Elite to provide ample party support, both offensively and defensively.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/any Leadership=10+1+1 Command=11+1 SpearMastery=10+1][Optional][Vicious Attack]["Go for the Eyes"][Anthem of Flame]["Stand Your Ground!"][Optional][Aggressive Refrain]["We Shall Return!"][/build]
- Optional 1 for one of the following Elites:
- [[Stunning Strike@11] to keep enemy casters constantly disrupted under Dazed.
- [[Cruel Spear@11] provides nice Deep Wound; allows for other attack skill such as Spear of Lightning in place of Vicious Attack.
- [[Defensive Anthem@12] for teams consisting mainly of casters.
- [["Incoming!"@12] for running/healing allies and party members. Best used with "Fall Back!"
- Optional 2 for one of the following non-elites:
- Centurion Insignias or Survivor Insignias; a Rune of Superior Vigor; a Rune of Clarity or Rune of Vitae .
- A Zealous Spear of Fortitude inscribed with "Strength and Honor" (+15%^50%) and a Command Shield of Fortitude inscribed with "I Can See Clearly Now".
- Set the Hero to guard mode. Call a target so that the Hero locks onto it.
- The Hero will maintain Aggressive Refrain's IAS during battle by using "Go for the Eyes!", Anthem of Flame, and "Stand Your Ground!" as they recharge.
- Out of battle, micro "Stand Your Ground!" and/or another Shout/Chant (use "Fall Back!", if taken) to maintain Aggressive Refrain.
- Micro, if necessary, "Go for the Eyes!" in conjunction with Vicious Attack to apply Deep Wound condition on targets and for efficient Energy management.
- Resurrect party members with "We Shall Return!" (and follow it with "Never Surrender!"). (It is advised that you disable "We Shall Return!".)
- Anti-physical (Blindness, Blocking, Hexes).
- Anti-adrenaline (Soothing, Soothing Images).
- Anti-Shout and -Chant skills (Vocal Minority, Ulcerous Lungs, Cacophony, Well of Silence, Roaring Winds).
- Signet of Return or Resurrection Signet instead of "We Shall Return!"
- Anthem of Envy for an additional/alternative physical buff.
- Hexbreaker Aria to remove hexes in caster parties.
- Anthem of Weariness in place of Anthem of Flame to provide additional defense or when additional Burning is redundant.
- Blazing Finale for AoE Burning; replace Anthem of Flame with Anthem of Weariness if doing so.
- Other attack skills (Merciless Spear, Wild Throw, Spear of Redemption, Blazing Spear (with Anthem of Weariness), Spear of Lightning etc).
- Other utility Elites such as Empathic Removal or Expel Hexes.