The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Paragon Hero uses Command skills and an optional Elite to provide ample party support, both offensively and defensively.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/any Leadership=10+1+1 Command=11+1 SpearMastery=10+1][Optional][Vicious Attack]["Go for the Eyes"][Anthem of Flame]["Stand Your Ground!"][Optional][Aggressive Refrain]["We Shall Return!"][/build]
- Command (change spear mastery to 9)
- [[Defensive Anthem@12] for less downtime between fights.
- [["Fall Back!"@12] for less downtime between fights.
- [["Never Surrender!"@12] to anti-pressure
- [["Can't Touch This!"@12] for foes who have many touch skills.
- [["Brace Yourself!"@12] for areas with heavy knockdown.
- [["Find Their Weakness!"@12] for Deep Wound.
- [[Bladeturn Refrain@12] for extra protection
- [[Anthem of Envy@12] for minions and spirits.
- [[Anthem of Weariness@12] for HM areas.
- Spear Mastery (change spear mastery to 9 and secondary profession to warrior).
- Markmanship (make secondary profession Ranger and change Markmanship to 9)
- Set the Hero to guard mode. Call a target so that the Hero locks onto it.
- The Hero will maintain Aggressive Refrain's IAS during battle by using "Go for the Eyes!", Anthem of Flame, "Stand Your Ground!" (and Anthem of Fury) as they recharge.
- Use "Go for the Eyes!" in conjunction with Vicious Attack to apply Deep Wound condition on targets and for efficient Energy management.
- Resurrect party members with "We Shall Return!" (and follow it with "Never Surrender!"). (It is advisable that you disable "We Shall Return!".)
- Use your Elite Skill as necessary.
- Anti-physical (Blindness, Blocking, Hexes).
- Anti-adrenaline (Soothing, Soothing Images).
- Anti-Shout and -Chant skills (Vocal Minority, Ulcerous Lungs, Cacophony, Well of Silence, Roaring Winds).
- Signet of Return or Resurrection Signet instead of "We Shall Return!"
- Bladeturn Refrain for party-wide blocking if maintained.
- Anthem of Envy for an additional physical buff.
- Hexbreaker Aria to remove hexes in caster parties.
- Anthem of Weariness in place of Anthem of Flame to provide additional defense or when additional Burning is redundant.
- Blazing Finale for AoE Burning; replace Anthem of Flame with Anthem of Weariness if doing so.
- Other attack skills (Merciless Spear, Wild Throw, Spear of Redemption, Blazing Spear (with Anthem of Weariness), Spear of Lightning etc.).