The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build focuses on supporting the Party with Motivation Chants, with its elite speccing against Conditions or providing more Healing.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/any motiva=11+1+2 leader=10+2 spearm=10+1 comman=1][Vicious Attack]["Go for the Eyes!"][Song Of Restoration][Anthem of Flame][Ballad of Restoration][Aria of Zeal][Aggressive Refrain][Signet of Return][/build]
- Song of Purification to remove Conditions from allies.
- Song of Restoration to heal allies.
- "The Power Is Yours!" to make e-management a bit easier.
- Centurion's insignia on all armor
- A +5 energy, +30 HP spear and a +30 HP shield is recommended
- Use Aggressive Refrain for IAS and damage.
- Maintain Aggressive Refrain and buff party damage with Anthem of Flame.
- Spam "Go for the Eyes!" to buff physical damage.
- Hit Vicious Attack for deep wound and damage.
- Heal your party with Ballad of Restoration.
- Provide energy support with Aria of Zeal.
- Resurrect dead teammates with Signet of Return.
- Anti-energy skills
- Anti-physical skills (Blindness, Blocking, Hexes).
- Anti-adrenaline skills (Soothing, Soothing Images).
- Anti-Shout and -Chant skills (Vocal Minority, Ulcerous Lungs, Cacophony, Well of Silence, Roaring Winds).
- Hexbreaker Aria to combat hexes.
- Heroes use Finale of Restoration effectively, although this may not be worth it without other team members using Shouts and Chants.
- Mending Refrain can be maintained on the whole party.
- To recharge your skills faster, take Serpent's Quickness.
- Adrenaline gain can be powered by "For Great Justice!".
- Remove annoying enemy blocking stances with Wild Throw.
- Take Disrupting Throw for an interrupt.
- "They're on Fire!" could replace Anthem of Flame if other party members have skills that cause burning, but be conscious that Anthem of Flame could mean a net gain of 1 energy per use and "They're on Fire!" would have a net cost of 4 energy.