The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
A Paragon for a balanced build.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=P/any spe=12+1+1 comma=9+1 lea=9+1][Vicious Attack][Wild Throw]["Go for the Eyes!" (PvP)][Optional][Optional][Anthem of Weariness][Aggressive Refrain][Resurrection Signet] [/build] First Optional:
- [[Empathic Removal@0]
- [[Shatter Storm@0]
- [[Blood is Power@8] (Lower Command to 5)
- [[Strip Enchantment@8] (reccomended if using [[Blood is Power@8])
- [["Brace Yourself!" (PvP)@10]
- [["Fall Back!" (PvP)@10]
- [["Never Surrender!" (PvP)@10]
- [[Cry of Frustration@3]
- [[Power Spike@3]
- [[Rend Enchantments@3]
- [[Anthem of Weariness@10] can be dropped for [[Anthem of Flame@10].
- [[Spear of Lightning@14] can be put in place of [[Wild Throw@14]
- 5x Centurion's Insignia
- Superior Vigor
- Minor Spear
- Minor Command/Motivation or Vitae, as skill breakpoints mandate
- Zealous Spear of Defense/Fortitude, 15^50
- Elemental Spear of Defense/Fortitude, 15^50
- Vampiric Spear of Defense/Fortitude, 15^50
- Furious Spear of Fortitude, +5 energy
- Command/Motivation Shield of Fortitude, -20% blind
- Command/Motivation Shield of Fortitude, -20% cripple
- Command/Motivation Shields of Fortitude, +10 armor vs each damage type
- Wand of Memory, +15/-1 energy
- Focus of Fortitude, +15/-1 energy
- Don't let your Aggressive drop.
- If your warriors call frequent pressure spikes, save attack skills. If they do not, apply your own pressure.
- General anti-physical.