The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Utilizes the popular MS/DB chain combined with the pet attack Melandru's Assault for big domages. Please note that Moebius Strike recharges pet attacks too, and that Scavenger Strike/Melandru's Assault have the incorrect description.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/A Exp=10+1+2 Beast=10+1 Dag=11][Optional][jagged strike][fox fangs][Death Blossom][Moebius Strike][Melandru's Assault][Comfort Animal][Optional][/build]
- [[Asuran Scan] - For more domages on a single target.
- [["By Ural's Hammer!"]- For more domages.
- [["Finish Him!"] - For DW.
- [[Lightning Reflexes@13]+ [[Dwarven Stability] - For an IAS.
- [[Scavenger Strike@11] - For better energy management (reapply bleeding via [[Jagged Strike@11] every once in a while)
- [[Never Rampage Alone] - An IAS for use with [[Scavenger Strike@11].
- Armor: Use max AL of course. Rune of Superior Vigor on one armor piece, Runes of Vitae on two armor pieces, and Survivor's Insignias on everything. If you're having trouble with energy even with your Zealous daggers, then replace some of the Survivor's Insignias with Radiant Insignias.
- Weapons: Zealous Daggers with a Fortitude mod and +15% damage while health is above 50%. An "I have the Power" inscription can be used for better energy.
- Chain Jagged Strike --> Fox Fangs --> Death Blossom --> Moebius Strike --> Death Blossom --> Moebius Strike , etc, etc.
- Keep in mind that Moebius Strike also recharges pet attacks, so also spam Melandru's Assault on recharge for more AoE damages.
- Heal/res your pet with Comfort Animal.
- Use optionals as needed.
- General anti-melee
- Pet hate