The PvXwiki community finds this to be a good build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
- You need to have an animal...**
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/A Exp=10+1+2 Beast=10+1 Dag=11][Optional][jagged strike][fox fangs][Death Blossom][Moebius Strike][Melandru's Assault][Comfort Animal][Charm Animal][/build]
- [[Asuran Scan] - For more damage on a single target.
- [["By Ural's Hammer!"]- For more damage.
- [["Finish Him!"] - For DW.
- [[Lightning Reflexes@13]+ [[Dwarven Stability] - For an IAS.
- [[Scavenger Strike@11] - For better energy management (reapply bleeding via [[Jagged Strike@11] every once in a while)
- [[Never Rampage Alone] - An IAS for use with [[Scavenger Strike@11].
- Armor: Use max AL of course. Rune of Superior Vigor on one armor piece, Runes of Vitae on two armor pieces, and Survivor's Insignias on everything. If you're having trouble with energy even with your Zealous daggers, then replace some of the Survivor's Insignias with Radiant Insignias.
- Weapons: Zealous Daggers with a Fortitude mod and +15% damage while health is above 50%.
- Chain Jagged Strike --> Fox Fangs --> Death Blossom --> Moebius Strike --> Death Blossom --> Moebius Strike , etc, etc.
- Keep in mind that Moebius Strike also recharges pet attacks, so also spam Melandru's Assault on recharge for more AoE damage.
- Heal/res your pet with Comfort Animal.
- Use optionals as needed.
- General anti-melee