This build is still being created and is not yet ready to be rated.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Utilizes the popular MS/DB chain combined with the pet attack Melandru's Assault for big domages. Please note that Moebius Strike recharges pet attacks too, and that Scavenger Strike/Melandru's Assault have the incorrect description.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/A Exp=10+1+2 Beast=10+1 Dag=11][Optional][jagged strike][fox fangs][Death Blossom][Moebius Strike][Melandru's Assault][Comfort Animal][Optional][/build]
- [[Asuran Scan]
- [["By Ural's Hammer!"]
- [["Finish Him!"]
- [[Lightning Reflexes]
- [[Dwarven Stability] if using LR.
- [[Scavenger Strike]
- [[Never Rampage Alone]
- Armor: Use max AL of course. Rune of Superior Vigor on one armor piece, Runes of Vitae on two armor pieces, and Survivor's Insignias on everything. If you're having trouble with energy even with your Zealous daggers, then replace some of the Survivor's Insignias with Radiant Insignias.
- Weapons: Zealous Daggers with a Fortitude mod and +15% damage while health is above 50%. Hanchor's Daggers are perfect.
- Make big domages by chaining Asuran Scan --> Black Spider Strike --> Death Blossom --> Moebius Strike --> Death Blossom --> Moebius Strike , etc, etc.
- Keep in mind that Moebius Strike also recharges pet attacks, so also spam Melandru's Assault and Scavenger Strike on recharge for more AoE damage and energy management.
- Heal/res your pet with Comfort Animal.
- General anti-melee
- Pet hate
- Enchantment removal, although not debilitating, can lower your overall DPS