This build is still being created and is not yet ready to be rated.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Utilizes the popular MS/BD chain combined with the pet attack Melandru's Assault for big domages. Please note that Moebius Strike recharges pet attacks too, and that Scavenger Strike/Melandru's Assault have the incorrect description.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/A Exp=10+1+2 Beast=10+1 Dag=11][Asuran Scan][Black Spider Strike][Death Blossom][Moebius Strike][Melandru's Assault][Scavenger Strike][Never Rampage Alone][Comfort Animal][/build] </pvxbig>
- Armor: Use max AL of course. Rune of Superior Vigor on one armor piece, Runes of Vitae on two armor pieces, and Survivor's Insignias on everything. If you're having trouble with energy even with your Zealous daggers, then replace some of the Survivor's Insignias with Radiant Insignias.
- Weapons: Zealous Daggers with a Fortitude mod and +15% damage while health is above 50%. Hanchor's Daggers are perfect.
- Maintain Dwarven Stability to extend the duration of Lightning Reflexes.
- Make big domages by chaining Asuran Scan --> Black Spider Strike --> Death Blossom --> Moebius Strike --> Death Blossom --> Moebius Strike , etc, etc.
- Keep in mind that Moebius Strike also recharges pet attacks, so also spam Melandru's Assault and Scavenger Strike on recharge for more AoE damage and energy management.
- Heal/res your pet with Comfort Animal.
- The chain may seem energy intensive at first, but once you have started spamming Scavenger Strike your energy should be fine.
- General anti-melee
- Pet hate
- Enchantment removal, although not debilitating, can lower your overall DPS