The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Utilizes the Dagger Spammer chain for constant damage, aided by the excellent energy management of expertise.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/A Exp=12+1+1 Dag=12][jagged strike][fox fangs][Death Blossom][asuran scan][Optional][optional][optional][Expert's Dexterity][/build] </pvxbig>
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/A Exp=12+1+1 Dag=12][jagged strike][fox fangs][Death Blossom][asuran scan][optional][optional][Escape][Dwarven Stability][/build] </pvxbig>
- "I Am The Strongest!" for a short lived damage increase
- Brawling Headbutt for a KD on demand
- Pain Inverter if you are the sort of person who uses PI.
- "I Am Unstoppable!" for extra armor and an anti-KD.
- Ebon Battle Standard of Honor for more damage - make sure to use this near groups of foes or minions.
- Golden Fang Strike for spammable DW, make sure you're enchanted at the time - Prot Spirit or Strength of Honor being obvious choices.
- Death's Charge to get to chosen targets quickly, Swap is an alternative in areas with many spirits (Such as Slavers).
- Dash to close in on fleeing targets quickly, try and use it near the end of your elite stance.
- Armor: Use max AL of course. Rune of Superior Vigor on one armor piece, Runes of Vitae on two armor pieces, and Survivor's Insignias on everything. If you're having trouble with energy even with your Zealous daggers, then replace some of the Survivor's Insignias with Radiant Insignias.
- Weapons: Zealous Daggers with a Fortitude mod and +15% damage while health is above 50%.
- Chain Jagged Strike --> Fox Fangs --> Death Blossom
- Use your chosen elite as required.
- Use Asuran Scan to get past blocks
- Use optionals as described.
- General anti-melee