The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Atributes and SkillsEdit
<pvxbig> [build prof=r/a wil=12+1+1 bea=9+1 exp=9+1][toxicity][lacerate][poison tip signet][barbed arrows][called shot][troll unguent][dash][natural stride][/build] </pvxbig>
- A spear/axe/sword and shield for running.
- A barbed or poisonous Longbow of Fortitude with a 15^50 inscription.
- Use Dash to break aggro and as an IMS.
- Use Natural Stride to block and as an IMS.
- Use Troll Unguent before engaging enemies to heal.
- Near the res shrine past the initial group of Shiroken, there is a pile of bones. Go and touch the bones and then run away. This will trigger the creeping carp to move towards the res shrine and out of your running path.
- Continue running and avoiding as many groups as possible.
- When you get to Rajazan, run through him and use dash to break aggro.
- Set up your spirits in a place that will affect Rajazan.
- Use Poison Tip Signet and Barbed Arrows.
- Use Called Shot on Rajazan with your longbow equipped.
- Immediately turn around and use Dash. Run until they break aggro.
- Continue using Poison Tip Signet, Barbed Arrows, Called Shot, and Dash.
- When Rajazan gets close to dying (5% health or less), use Poison Tip Signet, Barbed Arrows, and Called Shot but not Dash. Get Rajazan in your aggro bubble and let him degen to death. Collect your drops and restart. Knowing when to do this is the most important part of the run and the hardest part. Proper timing comes from experience.
- If Rajazan is not in your aggro bubble when he dies, you will have to risk going into the group of outcasts that shelter him. Dying and running all the way back to get your drops decreases drops per hour significantly.
- Feel No Pain can be subbed in for Troll Unguent. It is more useful for running, but provides less healing and requires a high norn rank to be effective.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Assa/Range Wilderness=12 Shadow=12+1][toxicity][lacerate][poison tip signet][barbed arrows][called shot][Storm Chaser][dash][Dark Escape][/build] </pvxbig>
- If you have R 10 Delver take dwarven stability for an almost permanent 50% dmg reduction on the run.
- This build is far more energy intensive. I suggest shing jea armor with all energy runes/insigs for degenning as you won't be getting hit.(If he has a staff out it may take longer due to less energy with max armor)
- It's also useful for a number of other things where a non-healing foe (or foes) needs killing such asBear Club for Women
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=r/a expertise=10+1+2 daggermastery=11 shadowarts=10][Golden Fox Strike][Wild Strike][Death Blossom][Heart of Shadow][death's retreat][Zojun's Haste][Escape][Dark Escape][/build]</pvxbig>
- Max armor with Sentry's insigs
- Zealous daggers 15^stance customized are optimal
- Longbow for pulling
Maintain stances along the run. For healing when fighting razajan use Heart of Shadow and Death's Retreat on the npc outside of unwaking waters(Kurzick).