The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build combines Expertise and scythe attacks to pump continuous damage.
Attributes and Skills Edit
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/Dervish ScytheMastery=12 Expertise=12+1+1 earthp=3][wounding strike][victorious sweep][radiant scythe][reap impurities][optional][aura of thorns][dwarven stability][lightning reflexes][/build] </pvxbig> Optional should be:
- Apply Poison to fuel Reap Impurities and cover Deep Wound.
- Zealous Sweep for additional energy management and fueling Radiant Scythe.
- Rending Sweep for spammable damage, only use as teardown as necessary
- Irresistible Sweep for damage and removing stances such as Whirling Defense. Alternate with Wounding Strike or bring a second flash enchantment.
- Chilling Victory for more AoE damage.
- Survivor/Blessed Insignia on all pieces.
- Zealous/Vampiric Scythe of Fortitude with "Strength and Honor" inscriptions.
- Zealous/Vampiric Scythe of Enchanting with "Strength and Honor" inscriptions.
- Defensive set and longbow for pulling groups.
- Maintain Lightning Reflexes with Dwarven Stability for an IAS and a 75% chance to block.
- Spam Wounding Strike, Victorious Sweep, Radiant Scythe, and any other scythe attacks.
- Use Aura of Thorns to fuel Wounding Strike and as a snare.
- Follow Wounding Strike with Reap Impurities, it will remove Crippled inflicted by Aura of Thorns. Repeat to cover Deep Wound with Bleeding from Wounding Strike and use that to fuel Reap Impurities until Aura of Thorns recharges.
- Reaper's Sweep for Wounding Strike
- "I Am The Strongest!" to boost damage
- "I Am Unstoppable!" for anti-kd and more armor
- Ebon Battle Standard of Honor to increase damage output
- Anti-melee hexes/conditions
- Enchantment removal.
- Stance removal will hinder damage and survivability.
- Aura of Thorns will cover Deep Wound from Wounding Strike.