The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
Uses the scythe's AoE abilities and high damage paired with the Rangers Expertise to bring attack energy cost to a minimum to dish out some respectable damage
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/Dervish ScytheMastery=12 Expertise=12+1+1][Wounding Strike][Mystic Sweep][Eremite's Attack][Lyssa's Assault][Asuran Scan][Dwarven Stability][Lightning Reflexes][Aura of Holy Might][/build] </pvxbig>
- Survivor's/Blessed/Sentry's Insignia on all pieces. Also a Superior Rune of Vigor
- Vampiric/Zealous/Sundering Scythes of Fortitude with "Strength and Honor" inscriptions
- Optional: Any staff with Enchantments +20% and HSR 20% for casting your enchantments
- Combine Dwarven Stability with Lightning Reflexes for a long-lasting IAS and a 75% chance to block.
- Use your attack skills to spike targets.
- Use Aura of Holy Might to add additional damage to your attacks.
- Use Asuran Scan to increase your damage against 1 target.
- Reaper's Sweep for Wounding Strike
- "I Am The Strongest!" for Asuran Scan
- Great Dwarf Armor for Asuran Scan or Dwarven Stability
- "I Am Unstoppable!" for Asuran Scan or Dwarven Stability
- Ebon Battle Standard of Honor for any of the PvE skills
- Anti-melee hexes
- Enchantment removal, although not debilitating, can lower your overall DPS