The PvXwiki community finds this to be an important part of the metagame.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build takes advantage of gimmick wind prayers skills, spamming high energy concussion shot. since you'll have shitload of energy you can spam whatever you want
btw this build also finds usage for called shot!
Seen in most high-level HA/GvG teams as a standard midline interrupter.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=R/D marks=10+1+3 wind=10 exper=11+1][concussion shot][optional][optional][optional][zealous vow] [attacker's insight][guiding hands][natural healing][/build] </pvxbig>
- skills to cover daze.
- use vow of piety if you wana frontline and stuff
- get some wild survival if you wana cover daze with apply poison or other gimmick shit.
- u need to cover dze with something like hunter's shot
- dshot/savage shot for non dazed interrupt
- called shot/precision shot for some unblockable stuff if you drop guiding hands
- some healing spells from wind prayers
- signet of mystic speed
- whirling defense
- antidote signet ((if you cant interrupt bsurge))
- zojun's shot or something like that for some free damage
- spam random long length dazes with dervish secondary
- all blessed and clarity runes and attunement
- dazing +5 energy +30 hp bow
- zealous +5 energt +30hp bow
- spike hornbow if you want