This build is still being created and is not yet ready to be rated.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build uses Barrage and Mark of Rodgort to burn and increase damage against many foes.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig>[build prof=Ranger/Elementalist WildernessSurvival=6 Mark=10+1+2 Expertise=11+1 Firemagic=8][Barrage][Distracting Shot][Optional][Optional][Mark of Rodgort][Conjure Flame][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Lightning Reflexes][/build]</pvxbig>
Optional buffer damage
- "Dodge This!" to increase damage.
- Ebon Battle Standard of Honor more damage.
- Savage Shot interrupting skills.
- Survivor's and radiants armor
- Must be a fire damage bow.
- Use the Glyph of Lesser Energy for activate Conjure Flame, then use Mark of Rodgort in enemies.
- Keep using Barrage and maintain Ebon Battle Standard of Honor and "dodge this!" for more AoE damage.
- Interrupt skills with Distracting Shot.
- Lightning Reflexes when foes are close.
- If Conjure Flame ends, reload it with the Glyph and repeat.
- If there's a big group of foes, great AoE damage.
- Immunity to Burning makes Mark of Rodgort pointless.
* Destroyers are a good example.
- Sacrifies healing with more damage.
Against inmune burning foes
- Replace the fire magic skills with air/water skills (conjure frost or conjure Lightning and any hex spell).
Same optionals and cold/lightning damage bow
- If another party member is bringing Splinter weapon that's more damage.