This build requires a rating. Please apply the appropriate tag based upon consensus.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This Build Centers Around Using Archer Signet to extend the duration of Daze, Poison, and Cripple on enemies. The Builds secondary focus is on interrupts. (Original description: Stupidly long lasting conditions).
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=Ranger/Monk Expertise=12+1+1 Marks=9+1 Wilderness=9+1 Prot=3][Archer's Signet][Distracting Shot][Concussion Shot][Pin Down][Natural Stride][Mending Touch][Apply Poison][Troll Unguent][/build] </pvxbig>
- Insignias :Survivors, Radiant, or +Armor by preference.
- Crippling Recurve Bow "Strength and Honor"
- Poison Recurve Bow "I Have the Power!"
- Crippling longbow
- Poisonous Flatbow "Brawn over Brains"
- Vampiric Flatbow "Brawn over Brains"
- Shield sets
- Poisonous Spear "I Have the Power!"
- Poisonous Spear "Brawn over Brains"
- Keep up Apply Poison and Archer's Signet, put poison on every enemy you possibly can.
- Use Distracting Shot to interrupt the most important spells.
- Concussive Shot and Pin Down have a high energy cost, but it's a CM anyway so go ahead and apply liberally.
- Heavy Condition Removal
- Standard physical hexes, etc.
- Drop [[Troll Unguent@10] for another stance, attack, or utility. Or a [[Resurrection Signet] if you're brave enough to run it in RA.
- Any other condition-causing skill of preference can be fit in as well.
Condition mods are not as necessary with Archer's, so other mods are viable. As is a better elite.