The PvXwiki community finds this to be an excellent build.
If you disagree with this rating, please discuss it on the build's talk page.
This build has been designed for the following use:
This build focuses on pressure through spreading heavy degeneration with the elite Ranger skill, Burning Arrow. In combination with Apply Poison, this build is able to spread conditions rapidly, putting pressure on enemy monks, while interrupting enemies in their skill usage. In combination with the Monk's Protection Prayers line, the user is also able to cope with enemy pressure through condition removal.
Attributes and Skills
<pvxbig> [build prof=range/monk expert=12+1+1 wilder=9+1 marksm=9+1 protec=3][burning arrow][Savage Shot][Distracting Shot][Apply Poison][Mending Touch][Natural Stride][Lightning Reflexes][Resurrection Signet][/build]
- [[Debilitating Shot@10]
- [[Pin Down@10]
- [[Lightning Reflexes (PvP)@14]
- A poisonous recurve bow of Fortitude with a "Strength and Honor" inscription, and a flatbow with the same stats.
- A vampiric recurve bow, flatbow, and shortbow for spike assists and ganking.
- Maintain Apply Poison as much as possible to spread conditions through your attacks.
- Deal damage and apply heavy degeneration through Burning and Poison.
- Interrupt enemies with Distracting Shot and Savage Shot. Note each interrupt's side bonuses.
- Remove conditions with Mending Touch.
- Natural Stride can be used when running flags, as a defensive stance, or simply for a speed boost.
- Resurrect fallen allies with Resurrection Signet.
- Use Natural Stride before Apply Poison or Resurrection Signet to decrease your chances of getting interrupted while casting it.
- Use Lightning Reflexes to pump out poison and have great defense.
- Large amounts of condition removal can decrease your effectiveness.